Personal tools

Ailworth House

Document Actions

Built originally in the late 1700's by Selby Dunton, this house has had many additions. The house now forms two sides of a square and sits on the corner of Back Street and County Road 605 in Accomac, the county seat.

Ailworth House
Click to view full-size image…
Size: 13.0 kB


staff log in