This house is located near Machipungo. It was built by Hancock Dunton prior to 1814. It has suffered some minor damage from fire but has been restored using materials from other old buildings in the general area. The workmanship was instrumental in the restoration effort to bring it back to its former.
Click to view full-size image… — Size: 13.3 kB