Personal tools

The Rectory

Document Actions

The Rectory of St. James Episcopal Church in Accomac was thought to be built about 1811. The all brick building has three sections to its early Eastern Shore style of architecture. It has a detached small frame building in the front yard that has seen use as doctor's office, a Union Army telegraph center and a study for the rector

The Rectory
Click to view full-size image…
Size: 16.3 kB


staff log in