This home is located on the banks of the Occohannock Creek near Belle Haven. The oldest portion of the house may have been constructed around 1722 but fell into disrepair and was replaced along its original lines. The large central portion of the house was constructed about 1820. The interior woodwork is especially distinguished by its intricate carvings of the mantel in the dining room.
Click to view full-size image… — Size: 13.7 kB