Personal tools

Rural Hill

Document Actions

This fine old home is located in the small town of Accomac. Construction was begun after 1816 by William Custis. The main part of the house was added between 1825 and 1850. The wing on the back of the house is much more recent.

Rural Hill
Click to view full-size image…
Size: 25.0 kB


staff log in