Personal tools

Wharton Place

Document Actions

The main section of this house was built around 1800 but some of its attached parts date back another century or more. The name is derived from one of its former owners, John Wharton, who employed some of the finest craftsmen of the time. It has won several awards for outstanding characteristics of architecture and restoration.

Wharton Place
Click to view full-size image…
Size: 24.6 kB


staff log in